- Marine Grade 304 or 316, Stainless Steel
- CNC machining，Casting，Stamping，Hot forging
- Good quality material, high surface, no rust
- Thickened Woven Bag,Five Ply Cartons, Pallets
- Deck Handrail, Wire Rope, Tensile Structure
- Relative Hardware
- Cable Railing Turnbuckle, Swage Terminal, Stud
The Stainless Steel Danforth Anchor is a single-latch anchor that resembles a naval anchor with only one claw but it is slightly larger. This type of anchor has a greater claw force than a naval anchor. The positioning anchors of various engineering vessels are commonly used in dredgers to ensure that the vessels do not move during dredging operations. Stainless Steel Boat Anchor is an indispensable device for ensuring the safety of a ship. Stainless Steel Boat Anchor mainly consists of anchor crowns, pin shafts, anchors, anchor shanks, anchors (also called crossbars or stabilizers) and anchor shackles.