Stainless Steel Tactile Studs|Tactile ground indicators for Help Blind Remind Some Obstacles
- Marine Grade 304 or 316, Stainless Steel
- CNC machining，Casting，Stamping，Hot forging
- Good quality material, high surface, no rust
- Thickened Woven Bag,Five Ply Cartons, Pallets
- Deck Handrail, Wire Rope, Tensile Structure
- Relative Hardware
- Rigging Screw,Bottle Screws,Fork Turnbuckle
Tactile Studs for Blind and Visually impaired also known as Blind road markers and Tactile Paving are now increasingly being seen at public places all across the Middle East in various Public areas and in Hospitals, Metros. These are used for Guidance for Visually impaired or blind persons.
Blind road markers are a practical and functional solution to help blind or visually impaired individuals find their way safely. The blind textured pavements are given different patterns at the points where direction changes. Being linear on the straight and round at intersections, these markers let the intended users sense through feet where they should walk to. These striped areas are meant for intended users only and easily recognized by visually impaired or visually challenged people, making traveling safe and friendly for all.