- Marine Grade 304 or 316, Stainless Steel
- CNC machining，Casting，Stamping，Hot forging
- Good quality material, high surface, no rust
- Thickened Woven Bag,Five Ply Cartons, Pallets
- Wire Rope, Tensile Structure, Lifting
- Relative Hardware
- D Shackle, Anchor Shackle, Bow Shackle, Snap Shackle
Stainless steel wire rope tube thimbles can meet European Standard and is available in different sizes to ensure a perfect fit for every project. This thimble is made from grade 304 or 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. It is ideal for marine and industrial rigging and wire rope applications. The purpose of thimbles is to underline and support the eyes made by looping the exteriors of wire ropes. Thimbles create a durable wear surface & aid in supporting the wire rope eye. For durability, the use of stainless steel thimbles allows for the use in highly corrosive environments; As such, stainless steel thimbles supply additional security from erosion and deformation of the eye. The thimble sizes for wire rope are from 6mm to 24mm and could suit 6mm-24mm Boat Winch Rope.